Saturday, July 11, 2009

Daily Life

Today is a good day. My day began with a massage with one of my favourite person. She told me that she will no longer do massages but concentrate in Life Coaching. At first in my mind I said Oh! No!. Again my life is changing....Is that a good thing?

My life has been changing faster since last September. My mother is in a secure environment and I had to say goodby to this person that I discovered in the last twelve years and began to like.

My grandchild was born this past February and that we are enjoying so much. Our little angel on earth.

My husband diagnosed with colonrectal cancer in March and that he is curently receiving treatment to save him.

In June I turned 60 and yes it is only a number but it is here. My story at this time is that I am scared of the changes and that is alright because with time I will learn to appreciate of what will happen because other doors and/or widows will open to a new life.

Is that True?

No comments: